Sunday, November 21, 2010

First entry...

Hey, fellow mommies of twins, triplets, quadruplets... and so on. I just thought it was wise to start this blog because I, as others, did not plan to become a mother of multiples. It takes so much of your time, energy and yes, even sanity, to be a mommy to more than one baby at once. I thought I'd start by introducing myself and go from there.

I'm 28 years old. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I am a reporter for the communities section of the San Antonio Express-News. I love my job. I hate my pay.

I have a precious 8-year-old boy, M, who is a type I diabetic. He rocks my world.

The babies are 8-month-old fraternal boys. H1 and H2. They just started to crawl. This is where the madness comes in...

I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world. My husband is fantastic. I've never written a blog, so you guys bear with me as I get used to it.

The purpose of my being here is to help others in need, or create a support community for those who need help navigating these rough waters. Ask questions, comment, introduce yourselves. We all need help or just a spot to vent.

Be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts