Thursday, March 3, 2011

A little not-so-reality fun

So, if you know me, you know one of my favorite shows is Teen Mom. I'm so not ashamed at all by this. I find it hugely entertaining.

So sometimes between episodes (yes, between episodes, you read correctly) I like to google these people and see what crazy antics they have gotten themselves into during "real time".

Then I landed on solid gold.

I'm bringing blogging back!

I don't understand the title, either. I don't really think blogging went anywhere. But this guy chronicles all the eipsodes of Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant (and other reality shows about sluts, I mean, really fun girls, like American Idol and Real Housewives of Whatever) in an incredibly humorous way.

So, in short, if you are a fan of one of these shows and need some good readin', go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts