Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How long could this possibly take?

So the twins aren't walking yet. I honestly don't remember when Mitchell walked, but if you've read any of my postings, you know my life was a little different when he was this age. I wasn't as involved.

My back has only gotten worse, and the results that are coming in are suggesting this could be a much worse problem than we thought. The twins passed 25 pounds a while back, and yesterday I accidentally dropped one of them.

They're walking by holding on to one hand, ever so tentatively, but they seem so stubborn about actually taking those first steps. I think they just realize it's easier to crawl.

Developmentally, I know there's nothing wrong with them, but having this back problem sure does make it hard to get them around when they're not getting around on their own little feet. I love them dearly, but I sure do want them to start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts